It is for good reason why Governments are considered to be the most difficult customers especially when it comes to communications and infrastructure. In order to meet their mandate, government agencies and military establishments embark on some of the toughest missions encompassing all frontiers of technology while confined to meeting very strict and defined sets of standards. We consider being selected by various US, UK, Australian, Brazilian, European Union, United Nations, and other governments and their different agencies time over time and again, a sign of their trust in our services and a show of confidence. Vizocom provides Government missions with reliable global communications which can be rapidly deployed - with services for data, voice, security, and networking.
Our background with governments especially in highly volatile environments such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Mali to name a few has also become our springboard to work closely with government and federal government contractors which provide military, intelligence, homeland security, law enforcement, public safety, and general government services and applications to government bodies. Whether the end-user is an embassy, a government office, a public service infrastructure, or a head department, Vizocom’s products and services provide them with that all-essential access to voice, broadband data, security, and network infrastructure where and when needed.
- A wide range of voice and network applications, including voice over IP, email, Internet, video conferencing, and content delivery
- Global security management and worldwide asset tracking systems
- Traditional and IP-based communications networks
- Seamless networking through dedicated hubs and terrestrial POPs
- Flexible and adaptable bandwidth agreements
- High levels of security including IP and radio encryption
What we can do for you